Jesse Morse, MD, MBA, CAQSM
- Sports Medicine physician with board certifications in sports medicine and family medicine
- Has served on medical staffs of Toronto Blue Jays, Philadelphia Phillies, Miami Marlins, University of South Florida amongst others
- Worked as an MMA ringside physician for 2 years
- Has treated and evaluated hundreds of professional athletes, and still regularly see NFL patients weekly
- Expert in stem cells and regenerative medicine
- Analyzing/commenting on injuries of professional athletes and how they affect fantasy sports since 2017
- One of the co-owners and current Chief Medical Officer of The Fantasy Doctors
- Avid fantasy football & baseball player for over 15 years, who also dabbles in DFS, Bestball and betting
30-years of fantasy football playing experience and currently a Commissioner of Redraft, Dynasty, and Devy Leagues.
Written in depth articles for multiple fantasy sites and magazines detailing player performance, fantasy potential, and strength of schedule. Created draft tiers and guides for owners to maximize their team’s chances for championships. Key sites are listed below.
- Dynasty League Football (DLF)
- Football Diehards
- The Fantasy Doctors
- Football Absurdity
Completed complex play by play analysis with an understanding of both defensive and offensive schemes while working with PFF and Player Profiler.
Guested on several podcasts discussing player statistics, teams, and fantasy strategy.
- ESPN radio
- Co-host of Football Absurdity Podcast (over 200 episodes)
- Fantasy Doctors
Completed an advanced class on wide receivers through the Scouting Academy by Dan Hatman.
Co-owner of Football Absurdity